Thursday, November 8, 2012

Enjoyed creating this Wedding Card (A2) for a wedding this weekend my Aunt would be attending. I used the Cuttlebug-Divine Swirls Embossing Folder and sticky pearls to add cuteness.  I used double-sided satin ribbon and the 'G' medal was cut using the Jasmine Cricut Cartridge. The base of the card is Bazzill cardstock and the mat that has been embossed is Recollections.




 I love this monkey, he's such a cute cut. I cut him from the Life's A Party Cricut Cartridge.  I used some rhinestones from the dollar section of Michael's to complete this A2 sized card.   The tree branch was cut from paper from DCWV paper stack (not sure of the name) and Recollections cardstock for the rest.
The Minnie Mouse card was for a first birthday Minnie Mouse themed party.  This card is a 5x7, base is made out of Recollections cardstock. 

I hope to be able to post more during the Holidays but I have been working a lot on a Scrapbook that contains three years of pictures and hoping to get every major holiday done by Christmas along with a Mini Album with that.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment