Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Minnie Mouse and SuperHeros

Hello Crafty Friends!! I was so swamped (I started this post on the week of March 10). :) I helped with 2 birthdays that fell on the same day 60+ miles away from each other and I attended both!  I think that deserves Auntie of the year, lol.
I made these Paper Heroes for my nephew, Jayson's 4th Super Hero Birthday Party, they were very time consuming.  They all too 1.5 hours or more and I didn't even have all done by the party.  I printed them from http://mypaperheros.blogspot.com.
Here is the Heros with the birthday cake and other desserts that family made.
Here is Jayson's SuperHero (altered) banner.  We used this same banner from last year also with Cars theme.  I simlply took off Lightning McQueen and Mater and personalized it with SuperHeroes.
The other birthday party was also for another 4 year old birthday party.  My bestie's daughter, Kaycee turned four and celebrated with a Minnie Mouse themed party.
This was Kaycee's banner I made.  I actually made it last year and this year we made revisions so that it would follow the theme.
These Minnie ears were used for the centerpieces for tables.  I used the Mickey and Friends Cricut Catridge and the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Ths is how the centerpieces were assembled, very simple yet cute.
This Minnie was used as wall decor, cut at 10 3/4 inches.
 This was Kaycee's candy bar, very cute, huh?!  Her Mom did a great job setting up . 
Hope you enjoyed my post crafty friends.

Have a good one.

xoxo
Mina






No comments:

Post a Comment